MORTAL KOMBAT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Zman on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Feel free to critique this game. I want to know about all aspects of the game (Visual appeal, challenge, interest, replay ability, is the content appropriate, etc)

Zman
Admin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 97

View user profile http://12ict.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Jack Campaiin on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:35 am

I didn't really enjoy this game because it was basically a movie clip. all you did was click once and the game was finished.
avatar
Jack Campaiin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:40 am

Very exciting game, love the easter eggs
avatar
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-07-18
Age : 18
Location : The Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Al.T on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:03 am

I didn't enjoy this game at all. cause it has no fun moves, and there's no different levels and challenges. the game has same moves over and over.
avatar
Al.T

Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 18
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Al.T on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:11 am

The game was very nice to look at. Because firstly, the background matches the features of the game. so I think this made me feel exited to play this game.
avatar
Al.T

Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 18
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by RuffRabbit on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:24 pm

I enjoyed the concept but it felt more like a click animation then a game and would have probably enjoyed it if it actually had fighting.
10 out of 10 love the gore though


Last edited by RuffRabbit on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
RuffRabbit

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by BirdyIV on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Alright my dudes it is time to review Mortal Kombat. First of all, this is a pretty good movie - the animations are smooth and fluid, blood and gore was fun to watch, but where's the game? No challenge except in finding the easter eggs (which were pretty damn cool). Replay value is very little - Like when you watch a movie, are you really gonna sit down and watch it again? I cannot state how incredible the game was in terms of just how pretty it was to look at. Overall 8 out of 10



Last edited by BirdyIV on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BirdyIV

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 18
Location : :^)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Very simple game. not a lot of interaction required. I also agree with BirdyIV it is a great movie
avatar
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-07-18
Age : 18
Location : The Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by nherr5 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:27 pm

BirdyIV wrote:Alright my dudes it is time to review Mortal Kombat. First of all, this is a pretty good movie - the animations are smooth and fluid, blood and gore was fun to watch, but where's the game? No challenge except in finding the easter eggs (which were pretty damn cool). Replay value is very little - Like when you watch a movie, are you really gonna sit down and watch it again? I cannot state how incredible the game was in terms of just how pretty it was to look at. Overall 8 out of 10


I agree with you there the Mortal Kombat game was like a movie as there was not much player interactivity and in future there should be a better guide on how to play and not the message "Finish Him" who am I meant to finish and how am I spoused to.
avatar
nherr5

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 19
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by nherr5 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:41 pm

I liked the Mortal Kombat game.
The ability to select the game you wanted was a plus but there should be sounds and maybe a scoring system.
avatar
nherr5

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 19
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Al.T on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Mortal Kombat game review. To make this game review easy for you to understand, I'm going to ask myself questions about this game, and answer them. Did I know how to play? Yes, but not 100%. Because there are parts in the game I thought I had to jump or do other types of movement. This occurred when the enemy throws an arrow on me and when the train comes. The train crushes me and I die. I tried to use every types of game keys/button to make a movement and escape away from the train but I didn’t know, there are no other controller keys to press. None of them worked. Therefore, this game has no keys to press for other options. This is why I didn't know how to play this game somehow.
I suggest that this game should have controllers, for instance Kicking, punching jumping etc... and there is no music in the game either. lol! lol!
avatar
Al.T

Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 18
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Kebabs are delicious on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Mortal Kombaaaaaaat
avatar
Kebabs are delicious

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-07-14
Location : You are getting hungry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Al.T on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:53 pm

MORTAL KOMBAT GAME REVIEW! I Absolutely love the background of this game. The game was very nice to look at. Because firstly, the background matches the features of the game. And when the two fighters stand, with movements in a fighting positon. This makes the game nice to look at it and enjoyable. Very Happy Very Happy afro
avatar
Al.T

Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 18
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by abenj17 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 pm

No I didn’t know how to play the game but I asked my classmates, and they were able to help me thought it. The game needed a start button, before the young audiences open the game and start playing. The game was boring with a bad start. The game was very bad to look at. It was presented badly with the storylines.
This game didn't have a challenging or any level; it needed challenge and a level.
This game looks real because people understand the storyline. This game looks like a cartoon; the game wasn’t too much graphic. This game was it was unacceptable.
There was no instruction in this game. This game didn’t have any scoring system at all and it needed one. It could be good if there were a scoring system, it would’ve been great. There wasn’t any forgiving aspect at all and didn’t need one, because the game was not too hard to play. Yes the control was very easy to use.
That is one thing that made me to play this game; I would like to play this game over again if the game has been fixed. I think the person should check this game to see lot problems in this game. I played this game only once, didn’t take a long to finish, in one minutes and the game is over. When I finish playing this game I didn’t know if I had lost or won, it was so confusing.
In this game the best part was when I used the control.
Worst part, this is the worst game I have ever played. It was so bad especially when the players are just stand still, they actually don't move at all.
The game was so bad to play even young children will not understand the game at all. I would advise the person to check this game over again.
The suggest part that need to be improved in this game are:
 Make the Mortal kombat longer.
 Give the instructions before people start playing.
 Make the storyline a little bit longer
 Make the score system
No No No Mad Mad Mad bounce bounce
avatar
abenj17

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by nherr5 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:00 pm

abenj17 wrote:No I didn’t know how to play the game but I asked my classmates, and they were able to help me thought it. The game needed a start button, before the young audiences open the game and start playing. The game was boring with a bad start. The game was very bad to look at. It was presented badly with the storylines.
This game didn't have a challenging or any level; it needed challenge and a level.
This game looks real because people understand the storyline. This game looks like a cartoon; the game wasn’t too much graphic. This game was it was unacceptable.
There was no instruction in this game. This game didn’t have any scoring system at all and it needed one. It could be good if there were a scoring system, it would’ve been great. There wasn’t any forgiving aspect at all and didn’t need one, because the game was not too hard to play. Yes the control was very easy to use.
That is one thing that made me to play this game; I would like to play this game over again if the game has been fixed. I think the person should check this game to see lot problems in this game. I played this game only once, didn’t take a long to finish, in one minutes and the game is over. When I finish playing this game I didn’t know if I had lost or won, it was so confusing.
In this game the best part was when I used the control.
Worst part, this is the worst game I have ever played. It was so bad especially when the players are just stand still, they actually don't move at all.
The game was so bad to play even young children will not understand the game at all. I would advise the person to check this game over again.
The suggest part that need to be improved in this game are:
 Make the Mortal kombat longer.
 Give the instructions before people start playing.
 Make the storyline a little bit longer
 Make the score system
No No No Mad Mad Mad bounce bounce

I agree the game was very short and boring to play.
avatar
nherr5

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 19
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Al.T on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:08 pm

MORTAL KOMBAT GAME REVIEW! Was the level of challenge acceptable? The level of challenge in this game was not acceptable. Because this game had one level only, and this level was all about just clicking on the mouse, the player throws the bomb and the enemy player dies. There are few challenges in the game, which me as a player, cannot help myself. This is when the enemy throws an arrow on me also when the train comes and hit both me and the enemy, and we all die, Game finish. There is no way to protect myself in the game and there is no moving from one level to another level in the game. lol!
avatar
Al.T

Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 18
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by abenj17 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:14 pm

I completely agree with you “nherr5”.

avatar
abenj17

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by abenj17 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Al.T wrote:MORTAL KOMBAT GAME REVIEW! Was the level of challenge acceptable? The level of challenge in this game was not acceptable. Because this game had one level only, and this level was all about just clicking on the mouse, the player throws the bomb and the enemy player dies. There are few challenges in the game, which me as a player, cannot help myself. This is when the enemy throws an arrow on me also when the train comes and hit both me and the enemy, and we all die, Game finish. There is no way to protect myself in the game and there is no moving from one level to another level in the game. lol!


I total agree with you "Al.T", it was a terrible game I have ever played. Razz bounce
avatar
abenj17

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by nherr5 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 am

Al.T wrote:MORTAL KOMBAT GAME REVIEW! Was the level of challenge acceptable? The level of challenge in this game was not acceptable. Because this game had one level only, and this level was all about just clicking on the mouse, the player throws the bomb and the enemy player dies. There are few challenges in the game, which me as a player, cannot help myself. This is when the enemy throws an arrow on me also when the train comes and hit both me and the enemy, and we all die, Game finish. There is no way to protect myself in the game and there is no moving from one level to another level in the game. lol!

I agree the train was annoying how there was no way to defend yourself from it. instead both the player and the enemy die. it would of been nice if there were sounds to warn the player that the train was coming and maybe just then the train could of been avoided.
avatar
nherr5

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 19
Location : Mars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum