12ICT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BLOB PLATFORMER

+9
nlin1
fmura3
BirdyIV
RuffRabbit
Donald Trump
alube0
Jack Campaiin
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Zman
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE BLOB PLATFORMER Empty THE BLOB PLATFORMER

Post by Zman Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Feel free to critique this game. I want to know about all aspects of the game (Visual appeal, challenge, interest, replay ability, is the content appropriate, etc)

Zman
Admin

https://12ict.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE BLOB PLATFORMER Empty Re: THE BLOB PLATFORMER

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:27 am

Really good game, love the idea. win ever time
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Campaiin Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:38 am

it was another short but creative game where you control the blob to get to the finish line. what I didn't like about it was it was short and repetitive except you had to move different ways to get to the finish line
Jack Campaiin
Jack Campaiin

Back to top Go down

Post by alube0 Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:59 am

this game is good game and everything is clear in the game, it's easy to play but I didn't enjoy it because is shot
alube0
alube0

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Trump Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:09 am

The Blob Plat former is by far the most complex game out of the whole five games when it comes to actions and programming.

This little video game is plat former in which you don't jump, you fall to progress and you magically teleport back to the top of the screen and continue falling to your objective. the game was so simple that figuring out how to play was easy and quick with no road blocks, I believe that even the simplest Joe can learn how to play in seconds. The gameplay controls are the basic wasd keys minus the w key, the speed in which the blob moves is a tad slow in my opinion and most definitely need a speed boost to give the game a faster pace feel.

Although for looks I must say that for the developer, this game could have gone much more further if some background art was included with the levels, the white background gives it an incomplete, bland feel to the game, but the gameplay itself picks up for the lack of art.

9/10 needs more walls

Donald Trump
Donald Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by RuffRabbit Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:30 pm

THE BLOB PLATFORMER 69cce418f1d92bc0f251efa35e83f636
I agree with trump that it needs more walls
RuffRabbit
RuffRabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdyIV Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Yo this game is absolute garbage, no idea who would want to play it. 0/10 not going to buy games from this developer again.
THE BLOB PLATFORMER Photo
BirdyIV
BirdyIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:01 am

Simple and stunning. This game blends tactical thinking with repetitive falling. The controls of the game are good but could be slightly improved with a jump button. Wasn't sure if you were meant to reappear at the top after falling to the bottom, would of been a nice touch if you died after falling of the screen.
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by nlin1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:10 pm

this game is very simple and easy. I strongly think every one can play this game.
nlin1
nlin1

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdyIV Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:12 pm

Lucci_Is_The_Worst wrote:Simple and stunning. This game blends tactical thinking with repetitive falling. The controls of the game are good but could be slightly improved with a jump button. Wasn't sure if you were meant to reappear at the top after falling to the bottom, would of been a nice touch if you died after falling of the screen.

Lemme tell you a thing about why you reappear at the top of the screen when you fall through the bottom: It was easier to code than jumping. What most people didn't notice was that falling through the bottom of the screen too many times without touching the ground will cause death. Hope this made things clearer for you :^)
BirdyIV
BirdyIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:17 pm

BirdyIV wrote:
Lucci_Is_The_Worst wrote:Simple and stunning. This game blends tactical thinking with repetitive falling. The controls of the game are good but could be slightly improved with a jump button. Wasn't sure if you were meant to reappear at the top after falling to the bottom, would of been a nice touch if you died after falling of the screen.

Lemme tell you a thing about why you reappear at the top of the screen when you fall through the bottom: It was easier to code than jumping. What most people didn't notice was that falling through the bottom of the screen too many times without touching the ground will cause death. Hope this made things clearer for you :^)

Didn't realise that after falling though too many times causes death, nice touch. I understand that the actionscript for jumping would require a lot of time in researching and effort. I give it 11/6
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by nlin1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:24 pm

I do know how to play this game. it was nice and clear to play.
nlin1
nlin1

Back to top Go down

Post by nlin1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:25 pm

I’m going to suggest, this game need to put more control key such as jump to next floor to keep going until get the star and win each level. It must give you warning when you touch the fire. The others thing is to make this game very interesting to make audience to play this game. I advise this game need to make more level to make it harder to win next level, so it will be challenging audience a person who plays this game. And also need to put the song too. Exclamation Cool
nlin1
nlin1

Back to top Go down

Post by nlin1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:36 pm

The best part was when you touch the star, it went to next level. It is very simple to win. I like this part. Great idea. Shocked Basketball affraid
nlin1
nlin1

Back to top Go down

Post by fmura3 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:38 pm

The game has not score, and yeah, according to me, the game needs scoring system, because person would get to play the game many times to be able to get higher score. Once you complete the game has no reset if you want to repeat the game, but when you complete the game it tells you that you won or lost. I think it very important that the game has repeating/ reset, because if you win the game or lose you might need to repeat the game.

The control of the game isn't hard to use, All You have to do is to press left button to move left, right button to move right, and up and downs buttons to move up and down, which makes the game easy to play.

The worst part of this, the game it is too short to complete; it has no challenging parts where you can spend little bit of time trying to complete it and it doesn’t have points to give at the end of the game.

The best part of this game is that, you get a chance of repeating each level before the game ends.
fmura3
fmura3

Back to top Go down

Post by fmura3 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:52 pm

The game it no bad, but unfortunately the background of the game isn't colourful, but the game is enjoyable to play. Cool Smile
fmura3
fmura3

Back to top Go down

Post by nlin1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 pm

afro finally thanks for person lol! who make this game.
nlin1
nlin1

Back to top Go down

Post by nlin1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:59 pm

santa Laughing The control were easy, just move left and right. read this if you want to know me. afro
nlin1
nlin1

Back to top Go down

Post by nlin1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:06 pm

ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME afro  Drinks this if you want to win this game. Laughing
nlin1
nlin1

Back to top Go down

Post by amusd1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:09 pm

Yes because I know how to player game.it very easy to play as the rules were very easy to understand and simple to follow. There were only three simple levels and all you have to do was make sure the player avoids the fire. It’s a simple movement from up to the bottom of the screen where the star is placed and when the player gets to the star you move to the next level. Twisted Evil No santa santa farao flower
amusd1
amusd1

Back to top Go down

Post by oabdi2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:26 pm

the game really simple to play and has lots of fun but the game is short.

oabdi2

Back to top Go down

Post by oabdi2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Very Happy THE BLOB PLATFORM:D
the blob platform is a game where the player controls the character falling on bricks in different position. in this game, you have to press begin button to start the game and the player has to use the left, right, up and down keys. I knew how to play this game. There are two levels to complete. the first level, it starts easy to help you learn and progressively build to match your skills, the second level is a little bit challenging. the objective of this game is to process through the obstacles and reach the star to get to next level. on the next stage, the player will require more skills in order to complete. in this level, there are fires on the bricks and star at the corner, the player will require to hit the star to win the game.

This product, there is no background, sound or even audio basis. in other games, they either have sound/music or background. the background and sound/music are extremely important to the audience because they attract the audience and they will not feel boring when they are playing the game. even though this game is good to play because it Is really easy but it's short and it doesn't have multiplayer. the graphic of the game is realistic. it has bricks and star. it has good graphic and even children can play the game.

The strength and weakness of this game. every game has strength and weakness. I have played this game a couple of times and I quietly enjoyed some parts. the best parts of the game: it has a great controller and the simple controllers, it has supper fun. the other good thing of this game is, challenging; its not too easy and it's too hard to play, its normal and the players don't feel any boring. the weakness of the game. the worst thing of this game is there is no multiplayer and sound or music. there is no instruction or tutorials of how the game works and it doesn't have scoring system. in the summary of this review, I would like to announce that the BLOB PLATFORM is amazing and players will have a lot of fun but the platform is good as a game because it doesn't have multiplayer, sound or music and background but I will recommend that the platform is top three out of five games.

oabdi2

Back to top Go down

Post by nrai1 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:14 pm

It's simply, easy game and fun. I love it. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Cool Cool Cool lol! lol! lol!

nrai1

Back to top Go down

Post by nrai1 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:17 pm

I have no others words to explain!!!!!. Anyway enjoy playing this game. Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

nrai1

Back to top Go down

Post by nrai1 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:21 pm

To play this game, controls used left, right, up and down Surprised Surprised

nrai1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next