Memory app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memory app

Post by Zman on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 am

Please contribute to this thread by writing a meaningful review that is at least 150 - 300 words long.

Zman
Admin

View user profile http://12ict.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Memory app

Post by CR23 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Did you know how to play? The purpose of the game was to memorize the positions of the images projected on the game. This is shown in the title making the game easy to play
Was it nice to look at? The game was nice to look at a low level.
Was the level of challenge acceptable? Challenge level could be improved in the game
Was it too graphic? Yes that is too graphic is too good at showing you things that are, for example the scouring well and also the colours too many graphic
Instructions provided no
Did it have scoring system? Did it need one? It had a scoring system making the game more entertaining.
Was it forgiving when you made mistakes? No it
Any aspects of it confusing Game was confusing as it didn’t have instructions page.
Were the controls easy to us? Yes it was controls easy to us
Best part Entertainment
Worst part it didn’t have instructions for the player to follow. This makes it harder to play the game.
Suggest three things to improve Improve on the game by using a colorful page, some music and making an instructions page.

Last edited by CR23 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

CR23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 pm

MEMORY
The first game I have chosen to play is Memory. Yes, I knew how to play this game as it is a very basic and easy game. The game also looked basic but it did have large and very clear pictures. There was no challenge in this game because the cards wouldn’t flip over if you got them wrong. There were no instructions provided as I wouldn’t think there would be depending on the age group the game was aimed at because of the type of pictures that have been used. The game did not have a scoring system but I would recommend having one. There was no forgiving if you made any mistakes because the cards would not flip back over and once you clicked on all cards it would just move on to the next level and continue doing the same. The only confusion I got from this game was at the start because I would expect the cards to flip back over when I got them wrong. The controls were very simple because all you had to was use the mouse and click on all the cards. The worst part of this game is that it didn’t work. I suggest finishing the game, adding in a scoring system and putting in instructions if the age group is aimed at young children.

ispy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top