quiz app time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

quiz app time

Post by Zman on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:03 am

Please contribute to this thread by writing a meaningful review that is at least 150 - 300 words long.

Zman
Admin

View user profile http://12ict.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: quiz app time

Post by dad on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:39 pm

The game quiz is a game where you have to answer question to test your knowledge on the topic of the quiz. This game was simple to play as you just need to click on the correct answer the hardest part about the game was clicking on the correct answer. The game had a nice scene as there was different questions each time and the questions were about different topics. The level of challenge was acceptable as it wasn’t too difficult. This game had a scoring system which was good so you can see your final score. The controls in this game was simple as you only use the mouse to control the game. The best part of this game is that every slide is different and the questions are different. A thing I think that could improve is that I think there should’ve been different difficulty’s to choose from. overall this game was good.

dad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:46 pm

The game Quiz game is a game where you have to answer questions to test how much you know. The graphics in Quiz game are simple and good, I think there should have been more colour due to most of the slides looking the same. The controls were very easy and simple considering you only have to use the keyboard at the start and from there on you use the mouse for the rest of the game. The best part of the game was that it was forgiving when you got the answer wrong. The worst part would have to be the lack of colour used in the backgrounds. Three thing that I think could be improved on this game would be to add more colour in the background. Another thing I think could improve would be making the game more difficult and adding more levels like (easy, medium, hard).

sexyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mama G on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:28 am

The game is not complicated since its’s just an interactive question and answer. Even so, it's engaging and features a nice variety of subjects, all applicable to any age group. This game was nice to look at and it didn’t have so many colours going on, they was only plain white. As you play the game it get a little bit complicated but it’s wasn’t that hard because I knew most of the answers to the questions which made the game a little be easier for me. This game wasn’t too graphic they was only one colour used as a background colour.  This game didn’t a lot of direction, they was only a start button at the beginning of the game. Did it need one? Yea the game had a scoring system. At the end it shows you how much you have soared. Which is actually good because it gives a player a chance to see how much and how well they’ve played. This game provides second chances because when you make a mistake the game allows to go back and try again to see if you are going to get the question right. They wasn’t any confusing aspects in this game. The game was pretty much straight forward

The game control of this game was very easy, because all you had to do is just use the mouse to click on the right answer and then the next question will just popup by itself you don’t have to click the next button. The best part of the game, for me was actually having to see how much I’ve scored. And the worst part of the game is that it’s a hard game to play for someone who doesn’t know anything about makeup.

Suggest three things to improve? To improve the game I suggest few things should be added on. And I’ve come up with three ideas that I think it might make the game fun which is adding in Timer, prices at the end and to add more harder questions.

mama G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CR23 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:02 am

Did you know how to play? From the title of the game, the game was easy to understand as the title was clear and understandable.
Was it nice to look at? The game was nice to look at a low level
Was the level of challenge acceptable? Yes the game was too many challenges an acceptable and the person challenged adds 10 more The play level of the opponent should be taken into account However, you should play a word and try to draw .
Was it too graphic? Yes it does have too many bright colours too many graphic
Instructions provided? No it didn’t have Instructions provided
Did it have scoring system? Did it need one? Yes it had a scoring system. This makes it better because the game is more entertaining that way
Was it forgiving when you made mistakes? Yes was it forgiving when you made mistakes?
Any aspects of it confusing? Game was confusing as it didn’t have instructions page.
Were the controls easy to us? Yes that was controls easy for me
Best part Level and genre of questions was general making it appropriate for all players. Favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play the game
Worst part to end the game you must do all the above, become the end of the game
Suggest three things to improve? Improve on the game by using a colorful page, some music and making an instructions page.

CR23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top