12ICT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hidden objects

+7
ramesa
ispy
sexyy
dad
KMS
Captain_Capster
Zman
11 posters

Go down

hidden objects Empty hidden objects

Post by Zman Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:02 am

Please contribute to this thread by writing a meaningful review that is at least 150 - 300 words long.

Zman
Admin

https://12ict.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

hidden objects Empty Hidden objects review

Post by Captain_Capster Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 am

Hidden Objects is a very enjoyable strategy game based around finding hidden objects through a view hole and that’s it… but it is its simplicity that makes it such a good game, there’s no difficult controls no devastating back story just straight in and play. The game tells you the item you need to find you use your mouse to move the view hole and you find the object, a very enjoyable feature in this game is the difficulty setting. The difficulty setting is great because it make the challenges more difficult in increments however each difficulty only consist of a few levels when they could have more but due to the time constraints it’s understandable, and in comparison to the work that other students submitted myself included this is very high standard work and it really paid off. Great job. Razz
Captain_Capster
Captain_Capster

Back to top Go down

hidden objects Empty Re: hidden objects

Post by KMS Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Hidden

In the game “Hidden” it was easy to play the game because it just told you what to do or the player can be self-taught.
This game was nice because of how much colour was added into the game at was showing on the screen for the player to enjoy looking at.
The change in the game was acceptable because each mood had different challenge and each mood gets harder every time you change the mood.
The graphic on this game are good because the graphic so smooth that you can play the game easier for the player.
In this game the instruction was provided because it told you to find the object needed to proceed into the next game mood.
This “Hidden” game didn’t need a scoring system because it’s just a game where you just find an object and you can’t lose in this game.
When you play the game it was there wasn’t any game over screen because there wasn’t any mistake in the game to make when you’re trying to find the object.
This game “Hidden” wasn’t confusing at all because it was an easy and understandable game to play with anyone.
For the controls for this game was easy to understand because all you have to do is use your mouse to move the circle to find the object you needed.
The best part of this game was completing the game “Hidden” because I found all the object need in the game.
The worst part of the game is playing the hard mood because it was hard to find the object sometimes and the object in hard mood were too small to find.
If I had suggest for this game it would be I suggest putting sounds in the background or when you click on the right or wrong object, Secondly I’ll like to see a scoring board because if you get the object wrong the points goes down, thirdly the name of the game sound plain and boring so I’ll like to see a better, cool name for this game and Lastly put more objects to make the game harder for the player to find.

KMS
KMS

Back to top Go down

Post by dad Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:37 pm

The game hidden is a game where you have to find the objects hidden in the room. This game is simple to play but fun as there are different stages and you can change the difficulty. The level of challenge was acceptable as you can change the difficulty to what suits you. The controls of this game was easy to use as you only have to use the mouse. The best part of this game is that it is polished, nice to look at and looks like a game. Three things that I think could improve is I think the medium level should be switched with hard is I thought the medium level was more difficult that hard. Another thing I think they could have changed is a scoring system so you can see how many objects you got correct the first time. One more thing I would like to see is a couple more levels just to make the game go for longer. Overall this game was a good game.

dad

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyy Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm

The game I have chosen to review is Hidden, Hidden is a finding game where you have to find objects that are hidden in different locations. It is an easy and a fun game to play. You can chose the level you would like to play and the levels options are easy, medium and hard, my favourite would have to be medium as it is a challenge but isn’t too hard, I found that level hard was to challenging for me as I couldn’t pass the first level, I think that it is good for other people who would like a really hard challenge. The graphics suited the game and made it look polished. There was no instruction provided and I personally don’t think there needed to be as the game is simple and easy to understand. There is no scoring system in hidden, I think scoring system would have been good as the player might want to know how many they got wrong or right. The controls were easy as you only had to use the mouse. The best part about Hidden to me is that it’s fun to play and that you can chose your challenge level. Three things that I think could improve on this game would be to add a scoring system so you can see how many you got wrong and how many you got correct. Another thing I think could improve would be making level hard more difficult than medium. Another thing would be making the game more forgiving as if you can’t find an object it makes you suffer where I think they should give you a hint. Overall I think this game is very fun and enjoyable. 

sexyy

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:10 pm

HIDDEN
The second game I am going to discuss is Hidden. Yes, I knew how to play hidden. I believe it looked professional, the game also had 3 levels to play which were, easy, medium and hard. Each level had a different environment and easy was easy as there were not many objects in the area, medium was my favourite as there were more objects in the area but just enough to make it a little harder lastly, hard was the worse as it had a lot more objects in the area which made it very difficult to find the object. The graphics in this game were very clear. There were no instructions provided but depending on the age group this game is aimed at I would recommend having instructions. There was no scoring system but I would suggest adding one in so you know how many objects you have found. The game was forgiving because if you clicked on the wrong object it wouldn’t do anything but it was also not helpful because there were no hints to be given out. The controls were very basic to use as all you had to do was click on the circle and drag it to the object you had to find. I would recommend adding in a scoring system, have more objects to find on each scene and too add in instructions depending on the age group.

ispy

Back to top Go down

Post by ramesa Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 am

Hidden object is very enjoyable and interesting game where we have to find hidden objects through the view whole. The design of the game looked nice and simple to grab players attention. The level of challenge for this game was acceptable because it had few different levels to choose from and its level get harder every time u change the level. The graphic on this game were good because the graphic was smooth so that players can play game easily. Instruction was not required for this game as it already provided and it told you to find the object needed to proceed into the next level. The game didn’t required scoring system because it’s just a game where you need to find an object and you can’t lose in this game. When you play the game it doesn’t show game over screen because there is no needed because there wasn’t any mistake in the game to make when you’re trying to find the object. This game hidden object wasn’t confusing because it was an easy and understandable for players. The controls for this game was easy to understand because all you have to use mouse and move the circle in screen to find the hidden object you needed. The best part of this game was completing the game by finding all the hidden objects. The worst part of this game was playing hard level because in hard level it hard to find some of the hidden objects. Some parts that can be improved is add music/sound, add more object to make game harder for players and have scoring board to show scoring for right and wrong . Overall the game was enjoyable and nice.

ramesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 am

I knew how to play the game as it had clear instructions at the beginning of the game. It was quite good to look at, I can tell the levels have been constructed well, as there were a lot of details in the levels. The game had the right amount of challenge, and you can pick if you want to participate in ‘easy’, ‘normal’, or hard. The game wasn’t at all too graphic, and instructions were provided which is great. It did have a scoring system, so I could see how well I was playing. It was forgiving to mistakes, and not really any aspect of the game was confusing to me. The controls were very easy to use, as all you had to do was move the mouse around. The best part was finding the object I was obliged to find, and there was no ‘worst’ part. There are no improvements that I can think of.

Grandma

Back to top Go down

hidden objects Empty Hidden Review

Post by NitlersLefthut Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 am

Right off the bat, the game has no instructions, but its controls are thankfully simple enough for anyone to understand. Once you press start the game presents three difficulty options; Easy, Medium and Hard, presented on a clean and simple menu. Each difficulty has different levels, and as the difficulty goes up, the game becomes more difficult in more ways than one, with the backgrounds becoming similar colours to the object you are told to find, and the backgrounds containing a lot of clutter to confuse the player. The challenge isn’t phenomenal due to the fact that the levels are all the same, so once you play it once, the objects will still be in the same places if you choose to play again. However, the visuals of the game are simple and clear to see, while not being ugly to look at. A scoring or time system would have been welcomed with open arms, as would have other features like quiet background music or maybe even moving targets. One confusing aspect to the game I found was that you wouldn’t go to the next level unless you put the viewfinder over the object, the game not giving you any prompts when you put it over an incorrect item. While confusing, this keeps the game fluid and gives a sense of pressure on the player, hence why a time system or scoring system would have made the game better. With a good variety in levels, clean visuals, and a fun and simple way to play, Hidden is an easy to pick-up-and-play style game. While it falls short in some aspects, these are simply things that could be added to add an incentive to play even more, such as a timing system to add urgency to finding the items, a scoring table to create competitiveness, or even something as simple as background music and sound effects.
NitlersLefthut
NitlersLefthut

Back to top Go down

Post by laxna122 Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am

Hidden game is very simple and enjoyable game based on finding the objects that hidden. I had played this game before and it’s very easy so I didn’t find hard to start this game. This game was simple game and it was nice to look, the background colours was good as well. I check all levels; Easy, Medium and Hard. I found medium and hard level very hard because it was hard to find the object that hidden and in hard level there was lot of other objects that’s why I feel very hard to find. This game is challenging game because there is hard level as well with easy and medium. In this game there is no instruction provide (But its depend on age group) its maybe because this game is so simple and it easy game than other. I found worst part about this hidden game is when you start this game, you won’t able to end until you find the hidden object because there is no way to go back and choose the level. It was easy to control the game through circle. Whoever create this hidden game they need to improve few things to make this game better than other such as; add sound/music, score, keep background white and make little bit harder for players? This game don’t have graphic that much maybe its because this game is for kids too and easy game.

laxna122

Back to top Go down

Post by mabdi37 Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:30 am

Yes but there was some confused levels that I couldn’t understand it, but after few minutes I understood the game and played some hard levels that I was even couldn’t play or the first time. Yes it was but with the colours and graphics and the levels, in level 5 while I was finding the crystal I couldn’t find it because of the too much colour that they used in that level. Yes it was and I was confident of winning in every level that I was going into next. Yes it does have too many bright colours too many graphics. Yeah in some levels but I have to find your own way in other levels. In level three I struggled to play I think it needs to have instructions. Yes it did have scoring system that tell you how you scored. Tells you when you won when you need to try again and all those stuffs. Yes it lets you try again to choose the right answer to go the next level. Yeah it was little bit confusing when it’s asking you to choose which one is drug perfume I was confused and there was different perfumes that you need to choose which one is the drug perfume and when I was finding the crystal. Yes they were easy to use and understandable while using them in the game. While finding the balloon, the dead pool, and the golden bell it was easy for me to find them,
The second best part was when I was finishing the levels it gets easier for me after every level that I pass and am getting confident while am going to the next level. The worst part of the game was while I was finding the crystal and the shovel because I couldn’t see them. Three improvement that needs to be improve are the colours, the graphics and the elements.

mabdi37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum