12ICT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a chat about the weather

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have a chat about the weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Have a chat about the weather

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Hot Have a chat about the weather - Page 2 Image_bigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:34 pm

wow its really good tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Capster Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 am

today is like any other wake up, get ready, go to school, bowl to our corporate overlords, go home, rock you're self in a corner crying thinking of how terrified you are and how you will never be successful and you will probably end up in a dead end service job begging for each day to end quicker until you eventually get tired of it all you purchase a rope from bunnings go home and hang yourself but then you stop crying about thinking of the inevitable and think i'am here right now i got a roof over my head a family who cares about me and you think meh that seems like a problem for future me lets play free to play overwatch (Paladins) and waste your life instead of working through a possible future melt down that ends with me walking into school to the pumped up kicks song, and we all know what follows that song. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Captain_Capster
Captain_Capster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2