12ICT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUCK HUNT SHOOTER

+9
RuffRabbit
BirdyIV
Ya boii
Donald Trump
Kebabs are delicious
Jack Campaiin
President_Porpoise
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Zman
13 posters

Go down

DUCK HUNT SHOOTER Empty DUCK HUNT SHOOTER

Post by Zman Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Feel free to critique this game. I want to know about all aspects of the game (Visual appeal, challenge, interest, replay ability, is the content appropriate, etc)

Zman
Admin

https://12ict.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DUCK HUNT SHOOTER Empty Re: DUCK HUNT SHOOTER

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:36 am

Best game I have ever played. Hours of fun. Great job to the creators of this game.
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by President_Porpoise Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:42 am

This game is not very good. There is no high score so there is no point in getting points and sometimes the ducks don't work. This game is very bad and too simple. Thumbs down lol
President_Porpoise
President_Porpoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Campaiin Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:43 am

this game was a bit doggy because when you click on the ducks some take one click others don't die. didn't enjoy that much but was good effort made in this game
Jack Campaiin
Jack Campaiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 am

DUCK HUNT SHOOTER Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiz-qzc1PvNAhXBKZQKHeW6BlQQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fakon.guff
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Game still great
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by President_Porpoise Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:41 pm

No it's not Jackson. Your game sucks ducks bounce
President_Porpoise
President_Porpoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebabs are delicious Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 pm

DUCK HUNT SHOOTER 56086d1f73a03
Kebabs are delicious
Kebabs are delicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Trump Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 pm

I like this idea with the classic duck hunt game its cool, although there are some bugs such as ducks not disappearing when shot and not giving you points, but it don't matter none mate .

Mint game, 7/10
Donald Trump
Donald Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Ya boii Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:40 pm

-rep bad meme

Ya boii

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdyIV Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:05 pm

It's an interesting idea, but somewhat poorly executed. The ducks don't all get hit and die and one of the animations appears to be broken. 8/10
BirdyIV
BirdyIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:11 pm

I disagree the animations work perfectly, those ducks are meant to flip and some require more than one hit
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by RuffRabbit Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:28 pm

This game is actually really boring and most of the time when clicking on the ducks it wouldn't work
RuffRabbit
RuffRabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Is_The_Worst Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:29 pm

RuffRabbit wrote:This game is actually really boring and most of the time when clicking on the ducks it wouldn't work

some ducks require multiply hits to die
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Lucci_Is_The_Worst

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Man Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Duck hunt is not a bad game, but there is a lot of room for improvement. For starters, normally at a start or end of the game you have to insert your name, but for duck hunt you cannot add your name. After you click the go button which is “DUCK HUNT “in the red box, it shows a small two/three second video of micky mouse in an illuminate suit dancing which is unacceptable and irresponsible. It has no connection or similarities to the game which also makes it a little confusing as to why the video is in there, may be funny to the creator but it’s irrelevant and dumb. When playing the game, when you try to click more than one duck, it glitches out and doesn’t count or show that you’ve clicked the moving duck. A thing the creator could’ve done to the game was make the clouds move if it was possible, or even add the a whole stage moving from side to side, up and down, in all sorts of direction. It would’ve made it more hard and he could’ve added other animals as a decoy, and make it as if the gamer clicks it they go down in points. I personally hate the last moving duck as it does a three sixty and I can never seem to click it. But it’s a good thing, as it makes it hard. After you’ve finished playing the game, you would normally go to an end page and it would say something like “Congratulations your name and your score” but it doesn’t, and it goes back to the starting page which is a bummer, cause what if I didn’t want to go to the starting page, huh? I would not recommend this to any gamers that think it looks like a good game, it isn’t. But I can proudly say that this game isn’t the worst game out of the 5 games we have had to review about and I would rate three out of 10. Rolling Eyes
Spider Man
Spider Man

Back to top Go down

Post by alube0 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:29 am

Yes the platform game was easy to play this game was nice and suitable for everyone even young audient can play this game without been confusing. I would like to play this game over again.
Was it nice to look
Yes this game was a great game ever, it actually clear to see the scene and everything in it. This game looks like a cartoon.
It was not tricky the need more challenge, and need more level in this game. So that young audience could be able to play it.
In this game weren’t too much violence and no much graphic at all. This game needs a graphic. So it may look great as it were.
They were No instructions to see and it actually need a instruction but didn’t have any. This may help young audience to play it over again.
The game was very dissatisfying because it was not showing the progress neither giving points and it was very boring because it only tells you ,YOU WIN
If you make mistakes In this game it is forgiving when you fell over they give you chance to play it again.
In this game nothing was confusing me everything was clear to me and easy which made me SLEEPY
The control part was easy for me to use.
It was easy to play I could say that was the best pat
The worst part is that this game has no many levels and its very short to play.
In this game they thing that we need to improve is to put more levels and to put little colours to make it look good , Also to put sound or to put music can help people to feel good.
alube0
alube0

Back to top Go down

Post by msi1 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Yes this game is good and easy to find out how to play. It can be played by any one any and every one .the rule is easy to understand all you have to do is to make sure your player avoids the fire and gets to the finish line while trying to get a star to get to the next level and the player moves from the top to the bottom where the star is.
Yes it’s was nice game because it is very simple, very colour full
Yes the challenge was really acceptable. As it were in this game. The level also was great as the part of the game. This game was great with all this things, also it was a challenging.
Not really, because the graphic didn’t looks like real as I saw in this game.
The game is looking good No instruction provided in the game.
The plat former games don’t have the scoring system at all and needed one in this game.
This game is not forgiving. On the first level, you start again if you die and you can’t go to next level. You can go to next level, when you finish the first level.
No I don’t have any confusing in this game. Because this game is easy to use.
Yes the controls easy to us in the game.
In this game is the best part because it’s easy to play and to controls. I like everything about this great game.
The worst part in the game is that they don’t have enough levels, its only three levels .it was very short and boring. I didn’t like that much, because the game is just 2 or 3 minutes only - that makes me sad.
to improve this game, more levels are needed and more effort can be put into the colours and graphics to make it look nice. A song would also make people interested.

msi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Why ban me im cute Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:49 pm

10/10 ign

Why ban me im cute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down