12ICT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BLOB PLATFORMER

+9
nlin1
fmura3
BirdyIV
RuffRabbit
Donald Trump
alube0
Jack Campaiin
Lucci_Is_The_Worst
Zman
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE BLOB PLATFORMER - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BLOB PLATFORMER

Post by nrai1 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:29 pm

I agree with "Donald trump" this game could have gone much more further if some background art was included with the levels, the white background gives it an incomplete, bland feel to the game.

nrai1

Back to top Go down

Post by nrai1 Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Very Happy  Cool THE BLOB PLATFORM:
Yes, I know how to play this game.  It was short but creative game. To play this game, player has to control the blob to get to the finish line by controlling the character falling on the bricks in different positions and ways to get to the finish line.  When player started to play, he/she  have to click on blue begin button and start to  play game using  the arrows/ keys  up and down left, right and  bring the game into the end  game or finish line .

Yes, The design of this game is very nice to look at, Simple, stunning, Creative and clear to play.  I did enjoy playing this game. I win this game within first try don’t needed second try. Really good game, love it.

There are two levels to finish game. The first level, it starts easy to help you learn to play and progressively build to match your skills, the second level is same as well but feels a little bit challenging than the first level. Objective of this game is to process through the obstacles and to touch the star to get to next level. There are fires and star on the bricks at the corner on same bricks, the player will required touching the yellow star to win the game. The others thing is to make this game very interesting and harder to make audience to play this game so they try to play again and again. In my opinion, this game needs to have more levels and more creativeness's designs. We need to make it harder to win next level, and make to think the player HOW DO WE PLAY THIS GAME? For awhile before starting to play BLOB PLAT FORMER. So it will be more challenging to audience a person who plays this game.

The graphic of the game is realistic. It has colourful bricks and star. It has good graphic and anyone can play this game. But I think this game could have gone much further if some background and song was included with the levels, because the white background, gives it an incomplete, bland feel looks to the game, the game play itself picks up the lankness of engraving”. Also when game complete has no reset if you want to go back the game, but when you finish the game it only shows you that you lost or win. It very important that the game has to have Back/ reset, because if you win or lose the game and you want to start again or Back/Repeat. But the game is enjoyable to play just need to add little bit of work.

There is no instruction or tutorials of how the game works. The controls easy to use , just move left , right, up and down.

The Best part of this game. I have played this game many of times. The best parts of the game that I  like : to use controller, simple controllers, it not that challenging; it’s too easy and it's not too hard to play and I don't feel any boring playing  BLOB PLAT FORMER.  And the players don't feel any boring.

The worst part of this game is there is no background and music or sound. It doesn't have scoring system, the game it is too short; no challenging parts and it doesn’t have points to give at the end of the game.I would like to said that the BLOB PLATFORM is amazing game and I am as a players I have a lot of fun and the advise I will give  this game just as I said before need to make more level to make it harder to win next level, so it will be challenging to audience or a player who plays this game and also need to put the music/sound and last thing I will suggest that the platform is the best than out of five review games.

I will give it 8/10. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

nrai1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebabs are delicious Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 am

I entered the game with a brief idea on how to play, and for the most part I was right, unlike games such as Mortal Kombat, the graphic weren’t a pixelated mess and it had a fun cartoonish look reminiscent of Mario; as the levels progressed the platforms became harder to navigate and obstacles began to appear, but the challenge wasn’t quite enough to satisfy my kebab lust.

The game over screen is also quite disturbing as it doesn’t have an ‘oops’ attire and there is no respawn button, reminding me that death is permanent and there are no kebabs where I'm going.

There also weren’t any instructions given at any point during the game, even if there are only two buttons, it would be nice to know that fire one-hit kills you.

The game did not have a system of points or scoring, however progressing to the next level by collecting the stars could be seen as a variant of this.

If you managed to fall off the platforms, the game generously gives you a second chance to grab onto another platform which is a nice touch.

Something that confused me was that there was no jump button unlike most other platformers, (even unfair Mario has one) so I spent considerable time trying to find a feature that doesn't exist in the game, on the subject of controls they were easy because it was simply two buttons however if you were used to the wsad layout than you would be thrust into unfamiliar terrain on this one.

So while it was a somewhat enjoyable experience showing that huge fancy companies aren't needed for a satisfying 2 minutes, it should have included more levels, enemies and more complex layouts

and hommus

Last edited by Kebabs are delicious on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Kebabs are delicious
Kebabs are delicious

Back to top Go down

Post by fmura3 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 am

Yes, in this game, when you made mistake they gives you one more chance for the first level, but at the second level, you get chance to repeat but without touching the fire balls, you touch the fire and die also you can’t move to the next level until you touches the star to move you up to the next lever.

fmura3
fmura3

Back to top Go down

Post by fmura3 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:36 am

Did you know how to play?; The game it is easy to play, you play the game by pressing the begin button to start the game, and there is up and down button and left and right buttons. There nothing difficult in the game, also you win easier.

the game looks much cartoonish which make the game look good, and it suit the game. The game cover it is interesting which can interest you to play the game. But once you play the game, it is easy to play, but unfortunately the game is it short.

My suggestion of this game is that, it needs challenging part, it need background also need more walls, and needs to be little bit challenging and longer, also next colourful background. Idea Like a Star @ heaven Wink

fmura3
fmura3

Back to top Go down

Post by nrai1 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:14 am

THE BLOB PLATFORM:
Yes, I know how to play this game. It was short but creative game. To play this game, player has to control the blob to get to the finish line by controlling the character falling on the bricks in different ways to get to the finish line. When player started to play, player have to click on blue begin button and start to play game using the arrows/ keys up and down left, right and bring the game into the finish line .

Yes, the design of this game is very nice to look at, Simple, stunning, Creative and clear to play. I did enjoy playing this game. I win this game within first try don’t needed second try. Really good game, I love it.

These games there are two levels to finish. The first level, it starts easy to play and progressively build to match your skills, the second level is same as well but feels a little bit challenging than the first level. Objective of this game is to process through the obstacles and to touch the star to get to next level. There are fires and star on the bricks at the corner on same bricks, the player will required touching the yellow star to win the game. The others thing is to make this game very interesting and harder to make audience to play this game so they try to play again and again. In my opinion, this game needs to have more levels and more creative-nesses’ designs. We need to make it harder to win next level, and make to think HOW DO WE PLAY THIS GAME? To player for a while before starting to play BLOB PLAT FORMER, So it will be more challenging to audience person/players who play this game.

The graphic of the game is “realistic”. It has colorful bricks and star. I would say It has good graphic and I think anyone can play this game. But I think this game could have gone much further if some background and song was included with the levels, because the white background gives it an uncompleted looks to the game, “the game play itself picks up the lankness of engraving”. Also when game complete it has no reset if you want to go back the game, but when you finish the game it only shows you that you died or win. In games it very important that the game has to have back/ reset, because if you win or lose the game or you want to start again or Back/Repeat. But the game is enjoyable to play just need to add little bit of work.

There is no instruction or tutorials of how the game works. The controls easy to use just move left, right, up and down.

The best part of this game is when I played this game many of times. The best parts of the game that I like : to use controller, simple controllers, it not that challenging; it’s too easy and it's not too hard to play and I don't feel any boring playing BLOB PLAT FORMER. And the players don't feel any boring.

The worst part of this game is there is no background and music or sound. It doesn't have scoring system, the game it is too short; no challenging parts and it doesn’t have points to give at the end of the game. I would like to said that the BLOB PLATFORM is amazing game and I am as a players I have a lot of fun and the advice I will give this game just as I said before need to make more level to make it harder to win next level, so it will be challenging to audience or a player who plays this game and also need to put the music/sound and last thing I will suggest that the platform is the best than out of five review games.

I will give it 8/10.

nrai1

Back to top Go down

Post by nrai1 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:52 am

Final copy
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool THE BLOB PLATFORM:
Yes, I know how to play this game. It was short but creative game. To play this game, player has to control the blob to get to the finish line by controlling the character falling on the bricks in different ways to get to the finish line. When player started to play, player have to click on blue begin button and start to play game using the arrows/ keys up and down left, right and bring the game into the finish line .

Yes, the design of this game is very nice to look at, Simple, stunning, Creative and clear to play. I did enjoy playing this game. I win this game within first try don’t needed second try. Really good game, I love it.

These games there are two levels to finish. The first level, it starts easy to play and progressively builds to match your skills, the second level is same as well but feels a little bit different or I would say challenging than the first level. The Objective of this game is to process through the obstacles and to touch the star to get to next level. There are fires and star on the bricks at the corner on same bricks, the player will required touching the yellow star to win the game. The others thing is to make this game very interesting and harder to make audience to play this game so they try to play again and again. In my opinion, this game needs to have more levels and more creative-nesses’ designs. We need to make it harder to win next level, and make to think HOW DO WE PLAY THIS GAME? To player for a while before starting to play BLOB PLAT FORMER, So it will be more challenging to audience person/players who play this game.

The graphic of the game is good. It has colorful bricks and star. It has good graphic and anyone can play this game. But I think this game could have gone much further with some background and music was included with the levels, because the white background gives it an uncompleted looks to the game, “the game play itself picks up the lankness of engraving”. Also when game complete it has no reset if you want to go back the game, but when you finish the game it only shows you that you died or win. In games it very important that the game has to have back/ reset, because if you win or lose the game or you want to start again or Back/Repeat. But the game is enjoyable to play, Just need to add little bit of work.

There is no instruction or tutorials of how the game works. The controls easy to use just move left, right, up and down.

Best part of this game when I played of many times and best parts of the game that I like : to use controller, simple controllers, it not too challenging; it’s too easy and it's not too hard to play and I don't feel any boring playing BLOB PLAT FORMER. And the players don't feel any boring.

The worst part of this game is there is no background and music or sound. It doesn't have scoring system, the game it is too short; no challenging parts and it doesn’t have points to give at the end of the game. I would say that the BLOB PLATFORM is amazing game and I am as players I have a lot of fun playing this game. The last advice I will give to this game maker as I said before it’s need to make more level to make it harder to win next level, so it will be challenging to audience or a player who plays this game and also need to put the music/sound and last thing I will suggest that the platform is the best than out of five review games.

I will give it 8/10. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

nrai1

Back to top Go down

Post by fmura3 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:37 pm

according to me, I would give this game 6/10 rate, and four points would be for the things requires in the game. Smile

fmura3
fmura3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum